St. Luke’s Home, Arizona’s only Eden Alternative Home, has residential openings for Elders.
Our commitment is to provide quality of life for low-income seniors through independence aging with dignity and self-empowerment. St. Luke’s Home assisted living can provide housing and support services for 64 low-income older adults who don’t qualify for long term care state assistance. We are currently taking applications for a limited number of single and couple residents.
Our admissions criteria include the following:
- Must be 55 or older
- A single applicant may have income up to $25,380, and a couple may have income up to $29,040.
- Applicants must meet the physical criteria for services at the “supervisory care” level and limited “personal care” level. We do provide stand-by safety assist while showering and assistance with transferring.
Our core services include the following:
- Assisted living services for men, women and couples. We are LGBTQ community friendly.
- Supervisory Care Level AND limited Personal Care Level services
- Three meals and snacks
- On-site staff 24 hours a day
- Assistance with medications
- Housekeeping services weekly
- Variety of educational and recreational community programs available for Elders
- Pet friendly
Visit our Facebook page (/stlukeshometucson) to discover our human habitat.
We invite you to tour our home and experience the Eden Alternative. Call me to schedule a visit, or to request admission packets for clients. We are available to discuss how St. Luke’s could meet the needs of your clients. We look forward to your call.
Let us know. Why wait… get started now with our “Living Here” pre-application.