St. Luke’s residents are all 55 years or older and have the ability to intervene on their own behalf in a crisis. Low-income status means they can have an annual income up to but not exceeding $25,500 for a single person and $29,100 for a couple. For those owning other assets, any interest and/or dividend income is factored into the annual amount.
Admissions and Services
St. Luke’s Home is a non-profit organization that provides high-quality levels of service and care for its Elder community members who are all of limited financial means. The community includes 64 studio apartments located on the edge of the University of Arizona and serves, females, males and couples.
- 55 and older
- Income up to $25,500 for individuals and $29,100 for Couples
- Supervisory and Personal Care
- Three nutritious meals a day
- Medication assistance and administration
- On-site certified 24-hour caregivers
- Housekeeping service each week
- Weekly transportation for shopping