St. Luke’s Home residents are all 55 years of age or older, have the ability to intervene on their own behalf in a crisis, and move about their apartments and the community independently. Low-income status means they can have an annual income up to but not exceeding $28,740 for a single person and $32,880 for a couple. For those owning other assets, any interest and/or dividend income is factored into the annual amount.
Admissions and Services
St. Luke’s Home is a non-profit organization that provides high-quality levels of service and care for its Elder community members who are all of limited financial means. The community includes 64 studio apartments located on the edge of the University of Arizona and serves, females, males, and couples.
- 55 and older
- Income up to $28,740 annually for individuals and $32,880 annually for couples.
- Supervisory and Personal levels of Care
- Three nutritious meals daily
- Medication administration assistance
- Certified Caregivers on-site 24 hours daily.
- Weekly Housekeeping service
- Weekly transportation for shopping
Arizona law protects your right to have a place to live and makes it unlawful for any person to discriminate in connection with housing because of an individual’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status or physical or mental disability.